Preformed Saw-Cut Inductance Loops 4x6 or 3x7 with 20'lead in wire
- - Used for saw-cut installations where a 3/16” groove is cut into the concrete or asphalt and the wire is stuffed and sealed (using loop sealant) into the groove.
- - Custom polyethylene outer jacket protects a micro-dusted nylon coated inner jacketed 16AWG stranded wire.
- - Pre tested 3 ways with meg-ohm meter, inductance meter and live detector
- - The saw-cut loop has a built in backer-rod securely fitting a 3/16” saw-cut groove eliminating the need to apply backer-rod to hold the loop to the bottom of the saw-cut groove and requires 30-40% less loop sealant to seal the groove.
- - Both the loop and the lead-in fit within a 3/16” saw-cut groove preventing wasted time spent double saw-cutting or doubling blades to cut the home run lead-in.
- - Easy installation instructions
- - 3rd level of insulation to protect against failure.
- - Pre-phased and color coded at factory for EZ hook-up
- - No need to make 2nd saw-cut for lead-in. Lead-in and loop jacket same size.
- - MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Other sizes available