The TC30 is an economical way to detect the continuous presence of an object within its detection pattern, stationary or in motion. The TC30 is ideal for detecting vehicle presence in a right hand turn lane from a horizontal (side-fire) mount or in an individual lane from an overhead mount. It is also used in automatic gates and other parking control applications, as well as in loading dock applications. The TC30 is easily mounted above ground. It requires no pavement cuts and can be installed with minimal or no traffic disruptions. Once installed, adjustments can be made via an external range control and external detection LED.
The MS SEDCO TC30 is a vehicle detection sensor that utilizes a ultrasonic sensor that is highly reliable in detecting objects that are moving or stationary.
– AUTOMATIC GATE AND TOLL BOOTH APPLICATIONS
– VEHICLE PRESENCE DETECTOR
– VEHICLE DETECTION SYSTEM
– LOADING DOCK DETECTION APPLICATIONS
– ADJUSTABLE RANGE (up yo 22FT)
– EXTERNAL ADJUSTMENT PANEL
– EXTERNAL INDICATOR LEDs
– SINGLE LANE COVERAGE
– INSTALLS EASILY ABOVE GROUND
– FAIL-SAFE MODE (RECALL) IN EVENT OF POWER LOSS